We are recruiting an Evaluation & Learning Manager, to support evaluation and learning across our Impact on Urban Health programmes. This role is designed to enable Impact on Urban Health to achieve our aim of embedding learning at the heart of everything we do. This is achieved by providing expertise, setting standards, and supporting colleagues and partners to design evaluation & learning strategies.
At Impact on Urban Health, we are building a portfolio of programmes that demonstrate the power of long-term approaches to complex health issues in urban environments. We focus our efforts on the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark, working in partnership with residents, local and national government, community and private sector partners to improve the health of local residents. By doing this, we aim to influence others in the UK and internationally to create better health. The programmes focus on children’s health and food, multiple long-term conditions, the health effects of air pollution and children’s mental health and are all at different stages of development.
You will lead on providing technical evaluation and learning support to our Portfolio Managers and funded partners, ensuring that all evaluation and learning activity within funded projects meets the strategic objective of each programme.
- Up to 12% employer pension contributions
- £1000 annual personal development budget
- Annual health and wellbeing personal allowance of £400
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and parental leave pay accessible without length of service requirements.
- Health and wellbeing programme that offers optional free yearly health check-ups.
- Support for healthy eating via fruit bowls and onsite lunch facilities.
- Agile working, flexible hours, and supportive IT kit.
- Shower facilities and bike lock area.
- Generous annual leave (27 days + bank holidays)
- Subsidies for glasses
- Employee Assistance Programme
At Guy’s & St Thomas’ Foundation, we are dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our work. Cultivating a highly skilled and diverse workforce is pivotal to fulfilling our mission. We strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.