Senior Salesforce Administrator
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Salesforce Administrator who’ll support in all aspects of Salesforce development and administration.
Finance and business systems
07 February 2022
There will be one round of interviews and we will do this on a rolling basis so you may be invited in for interview before 7th February. All interviews will be concluded by w/c 14th February.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Salesforce Administrator who’ll be a key member of a multi-disciplinary team working to agile principles (Scrum) and who’ll support the team and a diverse group of product owners and stakeholders in all aspects of Salesforce development and administration.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is our Salesforce technical lead and is key to the successful delivery of our Salesforce development plans, including product backlog grooming, sprint planning, technical design and build, and end-to-end implementation. The role reports to a hands-on Business Systems Manager and will work alongside an experienced Business Process Analyst and a Systems Accountant, with the support of a Salesforce Administrator.
- Build customised, usable solutions in Salesforce that support user needs, business requirements and processes.
- Manage processes for enhanced usability and efficiency, including (but not limited to) process builder, workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, configuration of user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Actively participate in and contribute to architecture/design discussions and decisions.
- With the support of the Salesforce Administrator, be responsible for daily administration and user support, including the logging, tracking and ultimate resolution of user support requests.
- Provide technical mentorship to the Salesforce Administrator.
- Devise and create system documentation, including processes, policies and application configuration.
- Devise and provide appropriate one-off and on-going training to users.
- Proactively identify opportunities for system improvement, process automation, efficiency gains and business intelligence enhancements.
- Provide a consistent and approachable point of contact for users and other stakeholders.
Skills, abilities and attributes:
- Self-starter – adaptable, works with integrity, and exhibits the organisation’s enterprising, collaborative and delivery-minded cultural and behavioural values.
- Imaginative and innovative – able to look at problems from different angles and develop alternative and pragmatic solutions.
- Visual flair – able to design user interfaces and reports which are visually interesting and inform the user.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to effectively liaise with both internal and external teams with good written and oral communication.
- Great planning and organisational skills – able to work to multiple prioritised tasks, targets and deadlines.
- Committed to agile principles.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Committed to delivering responsive, consistent and high-quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player, with an ability to develop effective working relationships.
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a similar senior role (essential)
- Salesforce Administrators who are now ready to step-up will also be considered
- Demonstrable knowledge and track record of customization and maintenance of Salesforce, including process builder, flows, workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, role hierarchy, profiles and sharing (essential)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (essential) or Salesforce Advanced Administrator (desirable)
- Experience with third-party applications such as Conga, Form Assembly and DocuSign (desirable)
- Experience of working to agile principles, especially Scrum (desirable)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/data handling skills (desirable)